In 1958, on land owned by the City of Cheyenne, the CLTP completed construction of a studio designed by Frederic Porter. The studio included a scene shop, rehearsal stage, a workshop, storage areas for scenery, properties, and costumes, and the Virginia L. Warkley green room. The CLTP purchased the property, which is on East Pershing Blvd., in 1965. By 1965, the building had been expanded to include a theatre, a dressing room, work areas, and a lobby. Today, the Mary Godfrey seats approximately 247 people. It is located at the corner of East Pershing Blvd. and Windmill Road.